Village Caregiving is a privately held, Non-Medical Home Health Care Agency with locations in West Virginia and Kentucky. Our company is bonded and insured. The owners are West Virginia natives who have deep Appalachian roots. Our company is proud to say that many of our clients come to us through word of mouth. We realize that each one of our clients is a part of someone’s family, which is precisely why our caregivers treat them like family. We started with common sense principles, and we continue to operate by them. It means a great deal to us that you trust us with your loved ones, so we will protect and shelter them.
What we offer:
- Care that works on a schedule that you need. We have clients that range from 24/7 to clients that only need a few hours a week.
- Employees that are trained and able to assist with needs that range from simple companionship to bed-bound clients that require total care.
What we can guarantee you:
- No down payments/deposits.
- Lower rate than any of our competitors – Let us know what you are being charged and we will beat it.
- No contracts.
- Simple billing with a flat rate–no additional overnight rates, weekend rates, holiday rates, overtime rates, and no hidden fees.
- No minimum hourly requirements.
- Consistency in care–no “revolving door” of caregivers coming into your home.
- Clean, background checked, and drug tested employees.
- Easy-to-decipher billing.
- A company that is bonded and insured against all instances of theft and dishonesty.
- Plus, the ability to pick up a phone and speak directly with the owner of the company at any time.
We are a small company that opened our doors in early 2013. We have grown to multiple locations by keeping what we do simple and smart. Our company only grows through word-of-mouth, and, therefore, we always keep client/family satisfaction as the driving force. Words are just words; we ask for the opportunity to display our work through actions.
In The News
- May 28, 2019 – “Village Caregiving celebrates 2 years of serving the community” – WBOY Clarksburg
- November 4, 2018 – “Village Caregiving to provide in-home services” – The Hearld-Dispatch
- January 14, 2018 – “Village Caregiving marks 5 years of growth” – The Herald-Dispatch
- May 18, 2017 – “Village Cargiving Opens in Clarksburg”